Quick Online Divorce - The Stay Home Divorce.
Many spouses can benefit by the ease and savings involved with an uncontested quick online divorce. Uncontested cases are those cases where you and your spouse (or other parent) have agreed to the terms of your divorce (and custody terms regarding your children). With an uncontested case, there's no court requirement to finalize the documents, so everything can be completed from your home. The best part of an uncontested quick online divorce is the reduced cost, so that you can avoid hourly rates which usually cause even easy cases to get expensive.
Also with an uncontested case, you don't have to visit your lawyer's office. Everything can be done by email to start your case. This process is very convenient.
If you agree with your spouse, you can get divorced QUICKLY and EASILY. All drafts, parenting plans, real estate documents, alimony terms, retirement provisions are all included. A small deposit starts the process.
To qualify for a quick online divorce, you must:
Agree with your spouse on all issues;
Be willing to pay the filing fee, response fee, and any other court costs;
Once your court documents are prepared on your terms, you and your spouse must timely sign all documents.
Everything is done online -- there is no trip to court.
pay a reduced fee for your lawyer (flat fee - no hourly rates);
get legal advice and guidance from Mr. Nordini;
finish with a customized agreement and Mr. Nordini takes care of everything in court.
spend a lot of money - the flat fee is affordable;
use generic flawed fill-in-blank forms - all our documents are custom;
be left with unanswered questions - phone consultations are included;
end up in a fight with your ex - everything is by agreement;
be turned away when you need help or advice - full assistance.
1. Review and sign my Law Service Agreement. Your contract with me will be emailed to you. The one time payment includes everything to complete the case.
2. Complete my 2 minute "Intake Form." The details on this form will allow me to prepare the initial documents to file your case with the Court. This can be done all online.
3. Have a phone call with me to talk about the settlement terms that you have reached with your spouse. This call usually are completed in about 10-20 minutes. Some take longer. If you have questions? Just call me for assistance.
4. Sign the Settlement Documents. I will mail to you your final Divorce Judgment with all the terms in the proper format. You and your spouse sign the papers.
5. I will schedule a date for entry of your final paperwork with the Judge.
To start the process, call me today. (630) 416-6600. Ask for Paul Nordini